Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Industrial Wetlands Aluminum Mosaic Tile
This clean geometric design, with a combination of aluminum silver and glass, is chic and visually striking. This selection from our Industrial Collection will provide any room with a sleek, stylish and contemporary appearance. This is a great alternative to use for a kitchen backsplash, feature wall or as decorative borders.
Important: Due to the unique design of this series, we recommend that you order at least 20% more than your required square footage for your order. This is to account for the material lost due to the trimming done during installation.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- Silver Aluminum + Black, Light Gray + Ash Gray
- Aluminum + Glass
- Polished + Brushed
- 8 mm
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
"Three be the things I shall never attain: envy, content, and sufficient Champagne." - Dorothy Parker
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 6 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreThis goes with our dark granite, white appliances, stainless sink and soon to be taupe cabinets... GORGEOUS.Sarah P on May 25, 2017It gave the outdoor kitchen the right effect and went well with the granite counter tops.Lisa W on Aug 16, 2015This goes with our dark granite, white appliances, stainless sink and soon to be taupe cabinets... GORGEOUS.Sarah P on May 25, 2017Re: Industrial Wetlands Aluminum Mosaic: I can't tell if the dark colors are black, grey or brown (or all of those). What is the color combo?BEST ANSWER: All 3 actually! There are some black pieces, some taupe pieces, and then a sort of really dark brown with a greenish tint. I'd advise ordering a sample to see the true colors.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
- We also reccomend using this productFormula Inox
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.