Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Industrial Stylus Ice Fresh Brew Aluminum Mosaic Tile
Give your kitchen backsplash that stylish modern look with our Industrial Stylus Ice pattern tile. This gorgeous blend of aluminum and glass tile is ideal not just for a backsplash, but also for a floor accent! Whether using this stunning tile as a backsplash wall, or as an accent piece, the aluminum and glass blend will give your room a classic and contemporary setting. Add a small touch of "wow" to any room.
Important: Due to the unique design of this series, we recommend that you order at least 20% more than your required square footage for your order. This is to account for the material lost due to the trimming done during installation.
- Chip Size
- 3/8" x Random
- Sheet Size
- 11 3/4" x 11 3/4"
- Gold + Silver Aluminum + Light Brown, Light Gray + Taupe
- Aluminum + Glass
- Polished + Brushed
Shaken or Stirred?
"There's nothing wrong with sobriety in moderation." - John Candy
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 3 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreGood look on wall and brings the granite counter tops and cabinets together. Also will look great with the stainless appliances.Andy T on Aug 31, 2016It looks terrific in our kitchen for the backsplashNancy K on Mar 31, 2015Good look on wall and brings the granite counter tops and cabinets together. Also will look great with the stainless appliances.Andy T on Aug 31, 2016
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Metal tiles should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. Any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Stainless Steel Tile Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/stainless-steel-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a miter saw with non ferrous blade. Please note to cut material - take one sheet at a time and cut slowly.