Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Industrial Silver Circles Aluminum Tile
Give your kitchen backsplash that stylish modern look with our Industrial Aluminum tile. Whether using this stunning tile as a back splash wall, or as an accent piece, the silver aluminum tile will give your room a classic and contemporary setting. Add a small touch of "wow" to any room.
- Chip Size
- Random Circles
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
Shaken or Stirred?
A brewery was one of Harvard College's first construction projects so that a steady supply of beer could be served in the student dining halls.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreI have a 38" wide floating powder room sink with a slight bow towards the middle. It needs some tile butting to it and this is fresh and modern and I think I can cut it apart and make it fit against the sink top.Judith S on May 7, 2016I have a 38" wide floating powder room sink with a slight bow towards the middle. It needs some tile butting to it and this is fresh and modern and I think I can cut it apart and make it fit against the sink top.Judith S on May 7, 2016What kind of saw blade do you use to cut this tile?BEST ANSWER: I'm sorry, we didn't cut it. We hand placed the 'bubbles' where we wanted them. Be aware; this tile is abnormally thin - it was also VERY difficult to remove from the backing.Is this floor approved for showers?BEST ANSWER: I definitely think it would hold up in a shower but you have to use the appropriate grout and you have to be careful with the chemicals you use to clean it. Also I suggest to do a small 12 x 13 sample, wet it soap it and walk on it to see if you like the feel. I hope this helps. I am very satisfied with the final look and feel of it in my shower.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Metal tiles should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. Any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Stainless Steel Tile Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/stainless-steel-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a miter saw with non ferrous blade. Please note to cut material - take one sheet at a time and cut slowly.