Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Industrial Noir Circles Aluminum Tile
Give your kitchen backsplash a stylish modern look with our Industrial Aluminum Tile. Whether using this stunning tile as a backsplash or as a wall accent piece, this silver aluminum tile will give your room a classic and contemporary setting. Add a small touch of WOW to any room.
- Chip Size
- Random Circles
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- Silver, Gray, Gun Metal
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
"My doctor told me to watch my drinking. Now I drink in front of a mirror. " - Rodney Dangerfield
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 15 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar Storecustomer selectionAndrew M on Feb 13, 2016can this tile be installed in a shower (walls or floor)?BEST ANSWER: I used it as a back splash, so as an accent, I think it would work in a shower. The texture is rough so I'm not so sure about the floor. Your tile person will need to do a perfect grout job or else you risk edges poking up and scratching your feet.are the industrial circles smooth so I could wipe them off easily when used as a back splash above the kitchen sink?BEST ANSWER: The Aluminum circle tiles are indeed smooth and wipe down very easily. They were the perfect choice for my remodel. Good luck.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Metal tiles should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. Any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Stainless Steel Tile Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/stainless-steel-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a miter saw with non ferrous blade. Please note to cut material - take one sheet at a time and cut slowly.