Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Imperial Nightfall Blend Marble Tile
This sleek marble mosaic provides endless design possibilities, from contemporary to classic, and creates a great focal point to suit a variety of settings. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be easily separated which adds to their design flexibility. Natural stones are products of nature, therefore, variations in color, pattern, texture, and veining will occur. Embrace the darkness and own the night with the newest selection from our Imperial Collection.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- Negro + Thassos
- 10 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
Not that long ago, the only Scotches you could buy in the US were blends. That began to change in the late 1970s, when Americans started to buy less whisky and more vodka. As a result, the blenders also began buying less whisky. In an attempt to spur sales, the distillers began bottling their single malts and marketing them directly to drinkers. Single malts have become so popular that many distilleries are now running around the clock and have stopped selling to blenders altogether.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answerWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreRequested a sample and love it. Appears to be great quality and I love the style and color. Purchasing for a kitchen blacksplash with white cabinets and black granite countertop. Can't wait to see it up.Mary D on Nov 17, 2015Requested a sample and love it. Appears to be great quality and I love the style and color. Purchasing for a kitchen blacksplash with white cabinets and black granite countertop. Can't wait to see it up.Mary D on Nov 17, 2015
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.