Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Highland Milan Marble Tile
Beautiful Calacatta marble is paired with Green Polished Frosted Glass in a truly captivating design that will instantly amaze your guests and elevate your ambiance.This mesmerizing waterjet mosaic mix blends marble and glass to create a timeless, classic addition to your home. Designed from the highest quality material, this divine tile is sure to bring you a lifetime of lavish living and enjoyment. ** This tile is not recommended to be used as flooring! **
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 sq. ft.
- White, gold and Green
- Calacatta Gold with Green Polished Glass
- 10 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
All of the color and much of the flavor of whiskey comes from the barrel.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 6 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreSample - and it was amazing! High quality - perfect color match to new kitchen!Sandy W on Mar 13, 2016Sample - and it was amazing! High quality - perfect color match to new kitchen!Sandy W on Mar 13, 2016I am considering using this as the accent statement behind my stove. What tile would you recommend using for kitchen back splash with off white cabinets and a autumn spring busy granite counterr? . Looking at taupes or warm beige 4x6 or larger thxBEST ANSWER: Hi Tery,
I used the Highland Milan Marble tile as an accent behind my stove. It is absolutely stunning and quite easy to install. It has mostly gray and white tones. But with an autumn spring countertop, I would suggest a tile with more brown in it. Like Cassie Chapman Eva Marble and Pearl Tile as an accent behind the stove and something like Torpedo Crema Marfil Mosaic or Torpedo Wooden Beige Mosaic Tile for the remaining backsplash.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.