Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Highland Blossom Marble Tile
A stunning combination of Carrara, Statuario and Bardiglio marble in a truly captivating floral inspired design, this waterjet mosaic marble tile is guaranteed to be a timeless addition to your home. Designed from the highest quality material, this exquisite selection from our Highland Collection exudes class and elegance and is sure to bring you a lifetime of lavish living and enjoyment.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 sq. ft.
- White, Grey, & Blue
- Carrara, Statuario, and Bardiglio
- 10 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
All of the color and much of the flavor of whiskey comes from the barrel.
Browse 7 questions Browse 7 questions and 18 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreIt's beautiful!Holly C on Jul 2, 2015How big is each circle/design? We're looking for something for behind our stove and am afraid this might be too big?BEST ANSWER: Each large design circle is around 6" in repeat. I used this tile for the same thing you are looking to do, it is my backsplash behind my stove. I was really happy with the tile and love the way it turned out! Hope that helps!Size per sheet?BEST ANSWER: Its roughly 12" x 12", but if you were to square off the interlocking pieces, it's a bit smaller.What is the tile used in the picture of the shower with these tiles? I want to use the same in my shower and use the Hiland Blossom on the floor.BEST ANSWER: We used the highland blossom tile on our fireplace hearth--it is so beautiful! we used it in conjunction with some white carrara tile and it looks really great. An amazing look...There is no border that coordinates with this?BEST ANSWER: There is no border available separately, although the sheets could be cut down to create one. Preserving the pattern this way could be challenging. Alternatively, carrara, statuario, or a variety of other marbles will work as a a border long as they are sufficiently white/gray to call out the colors found in the Highland Blossom pattern.what is the thickness of the tile?BEST ANSWER: Around half inchMaking a barrier free shower and wanted to just flow this on the floor from the bathroom through. Can this be put in the shower floor??BEST ANSWER: Yes it can - you would need to sell it well.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.