Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Highland Arabian Crema/Emperador Marble Tile
A versatile Arabesque inspired pattern presented in Crema Marfil and Dark Emperador marble, our Highland Arabian line is inspired by traditional stone mosaic techniques, but decidedly more modern in style & sensibility. Effortlessly bring a look of understated class into your surroundings with this Arabesque inspired motif that is guaranteed to entice for many years to come.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 11 3/4" x 11 3/4"
- 0.96 Sq. Ft.
- Crema Marfil, Light + Dark Emperador
- 10 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
Teddy Roosevelt was known for speaking softly and carrying a big stick, but he was not known as a big drinker. It is said that he occasionally enjoyed a mint julep before bed, but that's about it. When a small-town newspaperman called Teddy a drunk, the president sued him, and won!
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 5 answersCan this tile be used on the floor?BEST ANSWER: We used this material as a backsplash but there is no reason it couldn't be used on a floor. Hope this is helpful.Grout needed for this?BEST ANSWER: Yes, a grout is needed for this product. We used Classic Bone NON Sanded from Tile Bar.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.