Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Habib Marble and Mirror Tile
Fall in love with this beautiful blend of White Carrara, Black Nero Marquina marble and mirror presented in a truly captivating design. This elegant waterjet mosaic tile is guaranteed to add a timeless richness to your home. Designed from the highest quality material, this latest entry from our Highland Collection is sure to bring you a lifetime of bliss and enjoyment with it's simple, understated Arabesque inspired pattern.
- 5.75" x 6.5"
- 0.99 Sq. Ft. per unit, each unit contains 4 pieces
- Carrara + Nero Marquina + Mirror
- Marble + Mirror
Shaken or Stirred?
It takes an average of 600 grapes to make a bottle of wine.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answerIn one picture the small oval piece is clear glass another picture it is black. I prefer the black can I order it with black ovals or is it just random?BEST ANSWER: The oval isn't actually black. It's a mirror, and in certain angles it can look dark or light depending on the specific surface that it is reflecting off of.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.