Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
WHAT IT’S FOR
- Water based protector against grout and mortar stains
- Reduces drying time and eases grout clean up
- Ideal for absorbent materials: natural and reconstructed stones, terracotta and quarry tiles
- Provides protection against grout and construction dirt
- Eases grout clean up
- Does not alter the appearance of the material
- Easy to apply
- After the application it is possible to apply any kind of protection treatment
- Very low VOC emission product: certified by GEV and marked EC1 PLUS and helps towards achieving credits for LEED
- Creates an invisible barrier that is resistant to moisture and stains while allowing vapor to escape, thus preserving its integrity over time
WHAT'S IT FOR
- A gentle cleaner for all wall and floor coverings.
- Safe for pretreated and sensitive surfaces.
- Essential for the post installation cleaning of acid sensitive material such as marble, limestone and travertine.
- Cleans without damaging the surface. When highly diluted (1:200) it leaves no residues and does not require rinsing.
- Highly concentrated: can be diluted according to use.
- Ideal for the maintenance of waxed surfaces.
- When diluted 1:200 can be used in floor cleaning machines.
- Ideal for laminated surfaces.
- Pleasant fragrance.
NATURAL LOOK SEALER
WHAT IT’S FOR
- The best stain protection for polished marble, granite and porcelain.
- Ideal for protecting kitchen and bathroom countertops.
- Does not alter the natural color of surfaces.
- Non film forming.
- Certified as safe for food preparation areas.
- Excellent for tables and window sills.
- Ready to use: do not dilute.
- Seals, protects, makes maintenance easier.
- Ideal for the protection of crackle tiles.
Shaken or Stirred?