Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Golden Road Squares 1/2" x 1/2" Marble and Glass Tile
This Striking combination of the metallic copper, butterscotch, cream, chocolate glass with wood onyx creates a relaxing and stylish back splash to any room. The wavy polish finish gives a distinctive appearance. This is great to use for the bathroom, kitchen, or fireplace installation.
- Chip Size
- 1/2" x 1/2"
- Sheet Size
- 12" x12"
- Wooden Onyx, Metallic Copper, Peach, Cream, Chocolate
- Onyx & Glass
- Polished, Wavy & Textured
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
The strongest beer in the world comes from a German brewer named Georg Tscheuschner. He claims his Schorschbrau Schorsch Bock 43 is 43% ABV which is stronger than most distilled spirits. It sells for over 100 Euros per bottle and it most likely is also the most disgusting tasting beer on the planet.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 9 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar Storehad metallic copper which accented floor and wall tileWilliam P on Aug 18, 2016can this be used for a shower floor?BEST ANSWER: Yes, but I wouldn't personally recommend it. This is glass and stone, I would think it would be uncomfortable under foot.how thick is the tile?BEST ANSWER: I purchased these tiles to accent my 4 x 4 kitchen tiles. The thickness was in line with the tiles. They played a big finishing part in our beautiful back splash!!
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.