Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Golden Road Blend Bricks 1/2"x2" Glass and Marble Tile
This striking glass and stone mosaic is made from natural marble and glass pieces. With the combination of the honey onyx stone, the peach and caramel colored glass with a wavy polish finish, the beige glass and the clear metallic gold creates an elegant back splash for a kitchen or a fireplace.
- Chip Size
- 1/2" x 2"
- Sheet Size
- Metallic Copper, Peach, Cream, Chocolate
- Stone & Glass
- Polish, Wavy & Textured
- 8 mm
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
I drink to make other people interesting. --George Jean Nathan
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 8 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreI received a small sample from Tile Bar and I like it. I'm ordering one full sheet to make sure that it still blends in with my kitchen. I would also like to complement Tile Bar on their customer service, wide selection and ease with obtaining samples so customers can judge with selections at hand.Bernard C on Apr 11, 2016
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.