Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Fusion Shagbark 1x1 Glass Tile
This stunning combination of the chocolate and cream marble with the frosted glass and metallic etched decos gives any room a modern and contemporary ambiance. Add a pop to any room with these beautiful tiles that are versatile; great to use for a back splash for a kitchen or a fireplace.
- Chip Size
- 1”x 1”
- Sheet Size
- 11 ¾” 11 ¾”
- 0.96 Sq. Ft.
- Dark Emperador + Brown + Copper Decos
- Glass + Marble + Resin Deco
- Polished + Frosted
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
A bottle of Champagne contains approximately 49 million bubbles.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 9 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreHave used before and moved to new home and using again. Is a great looking tile - used as a backsplash in the kitchen before and now using around our fireplace insert. A great looking tile.Brenda K on Dec 21, 2016For a mosaic birdbath project. I love the colors and mirror tiles for reflection of the sun.Lori L on Jul 17, 2016Have used before and moved to new home and using again. Is a great looking tile - used as a backsplash in the kitchen before and now using around our fireplace insert. A great looking tile.Brenda K on Dec 21, 2016I would like to order these tile for a kitchen back splash approx 12 sqft. But these are out of stock. Are there any distributors that have stock in the shagbark 1×1 inch tiles that I could contact?
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.