Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Fusion Kousa 1x1 Glass Tile
This stunning combination of the gray slate, metallic and metallic glass etched designer decos gives any room a modern and contemporary ambiance. Add a pop to any with these beautiful tiles that are versatile; great to use for a back splash for a kitchen or a fireplace.
- Chip Size
- 1”x 1”
- Sheet Size
- 11 ¾” 11 ¾”
- 0.96 Sq. Ft.
- Gray, Metallic + Metallic Etched Decos
- Mirror + Slate + Resin Deco
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
The District of Columbia had the highest average alcohol content of liquor sold, at 38.3 percent. Ohio had the lowest average alcohol content, at 34.8 percent. In both states, the 2002 alcohol levels were about 4 percent to 5 percent lower than 1950 levels.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreI ordered these several years ago and just now got around to putting them up. I didn't have enough, so I needed more. I am so happy that these are still in stock years later!! Thank you so much. If I ever have another project, I will shop here first!!Cynthia C on Mar 7, 2016Trying to do your five samples for five bucks but it is charging me more, why?BEST ANSWER: The right price will show at the end once you get to the invoice part before your final payment.Can this be used on a shower wall and also on the shower floor?BEST ANSWER: Neither. I'm afraid that exposure to water and moisture can cause the deco in the tile to erode, lose its sheen, polish, and to discolor.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.