Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Fusion Camellia 1x1 Glass and Stone Tile With Silver Deco
Honed white travertine, beige glass in a wavy finish and silver/pewter designer decos that are beautifully blended. These tiles are mesh mounted for easy installation, and are sure to add value and beauty to your kitchen or bathroom, fireplace or pool installation.
- Chip Size
- 1”x 1”
- Sheet Size
- 11 ¾” 11 ¾”
- 0.96 Sq. Ft.
- White Travertine, Beige + Silver/Pewter
- Glass + Marble + Resin Deco
- Polished + Tumbled
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
In the 1800s, bitters were used as medicine. Peychaud's Bitters' label still reads, "Good for what ails one irrespective of malady."
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 12 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreBeautiful accent tile for kitchen backsplashK A on Jun 10, 2015Hi. I purchased and installed the silver fusion camellia as a kitchen backsplash. My question is, "am I able to apply a sealant to this tile?"BEST ANSWER: I honestly don't know the answer to your sealant question. What I do know is I did NOT apply a sealant. I have had the tiles installed for over 1 1/2 years and they are easy to maintain. I simply wipe them with soapy water. They show no wear and tear and still look great.My installer left the grout on overnight without wiping and it dried into the silver deco and stone pieces of tile. When he tried to remove it, it clouded the tiles and the details in the sliver deco pieces are unrecognizable. Did anyone else have this problem and any suggestions for improving the look?BEST ANSWER: Yes, mine did not leave it overnight but left on longer then I feel he should have. He tried to tell me that was the way it suppose to look. I bought a stiff small nylon tile brush from home depot. I sprayed a gentle mist of water on the tile and scrubbed out each tile carefully. I also used an exacto knife and dampened the grout on the tile and picked out the grout . I did a few tiles every few nights. took me awhile but restored the tiles to the look I wanted. It was so worth it!! I love this tile but warning to buyers, make sure you discuss this with your contractor prior to installation.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.