Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
WHAT IT'S FOR
- Deep-down cleaner for stainless steel surfaces.
- Removes scale deposits.
- Leaves surfaces shiny.
- Extremely easy to apply.
- Does not smear.
HOW IT'S USED
- Ready for use.
- Pour the product onto a damp sponge then wipe it over the surface.
- Rinse well and then dry with a clean cloth until the surface becomes glossy.
- Sold by the container, each container holds 500ml (16.91 ounces).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use with care in the vicinity of acid-sensitive materials such as marble, agglomerates, limestone, etc.
Shaken or Stirred?
The oldest known code of laws is the Code of Hammurabi from ancient Babylonia, about 1750 B.C. It regulated the practices of drinking houses, and called for the death penalty for proprietors found guilty of watering down their beer.