Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Florentine Crema Marfil with Light Emperador Line 2" Hexagon 1 1/4" x 1/3" Lines Stone Tile
Each piece of this stone tile fits into the next like a perfect puzzle. Its stunning design and unique pattern of honeycomb will bring warmth and a natural ambiance to your home. A stone back splash will not only make your wall more attractive but also help protect it from damage caused by water or grease spatters. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their designand flexibility is Considered to be one of the most popular marbles in the world, Crema Marfils timeless beauty opens doors to endless applications. This stone cappuccino colored marble has a tone range of light to medium. Occasionally ribboned throughout the tile are natural calcium veins of soft brown or orangish color and very few signs of fossils
- Chip Size
- Hexagon 2" Dot1 1/4" x 1/3"
- Sheet Size
- 12" x12"
- 1 sq. ft.
- Crema Marfil & Light Emperador
- Crema Marfil & Emperador
- 10 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
The area around the town of Cognac, France, is divided into six grape-growing regions. The most expensive fruit comes from Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne and Borderies. Once picked, the grapes are fermented and then distilled twice in copper pot stills, which produce a colorless alcohol called eau-de-vie. The spirit is then aged in oak barrels. Most cognacs are a blend of different eaux-de-vie of varying ages and qualities.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.