Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
WHAT ITS FOR
- Deep-down cleaner for all bathroom surfaces.
- Removes limescale.Gives surfaces back their shine.
- Cleans all bathroom surfaces - from fixtures to floors.
- Extremely easy touse: just spray and wipe.
- No need to rinse.
- Ideal for mosaics.
- Does not damage methacrylate tubs.
- Doesn't damage stainless steel tops and fittings.
HOW IT'S USED
- No dilution ready for use
- Spray onto surfaces, holding the bottle vertical about 15cm from surface to be cleaned.
- Leave to act then clean with an absorbent cloth.
- Dependent on type of surface and dirt to be cleaned
- Sold by the container, each container holds 500ml (16.91 ounces).
- Do not use on polished, glossy marble, and use with caution in its vicinity.
- Contains anionic category surfactants with biodegradability over 90%.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For all tile applications, first test this product on a small portion to ensure there are no color changes.
Shaken or Stirred?
During World War II, reduction of consumption activists argued that soldiers should not be permitted to drink alcohol beverages. However, General George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army, insisted that such prohibition would be 'harmful to the men in the service."