Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Always at the forefront of cutting edge tile design, we present to you the Exagoni Collection: an innovative new 3D ceramic series offered in a wide variety of colors and finishes. Pushing the boundaries of architecture and interior design, 3D tile has risen in popularity within the past few years with the trend set to explode in 2017 paving the way for extraordinary designs and patterns that have never seen before. Bring your space to life with a visual depth & dimension that literally jumps right out of the wall at you.
- 5.9" x 6.96"
- 0.22 sq. ft.
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
- Country of Origin
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?Rebujito comes from Spain and has many variations. The base of Rebujito is sherry and a fruit flavored soda mixed gently. You can add fruit as garnish. Some variations use lemonade and mint.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.