Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Eden Rimmed Summer Plum Hexagon Polished Ceramic Tile
Simplicity at it's finest. By using this once classic and understated design, these close-set hexagon will give your room a bold and graphic impact. Composed of plum purple ceramic with a white trim outline, this selection from our new Eden Collection is sure to add some vibrancy and rare stylish charm to your home.
- .6" Hex
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- Plum Purple with White Outline
- 6 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
President Theodore Roosevelt took more than 500 gallons of beer with him on an African safari.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 7 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreI chose this because I am working on a mosaics project that requires a lot of purpleKimberley E on Sep 22, 2016Spec product for an orderMartha C on Aug 3, 2016I chose this because I am working on a mosaics project that requires a lot of purpleKimberley E on Sep 22, 2016How many square feet of this tile is in a carton?BEST ANSWER: This tile is sold by the sheet, so you can feel free to purchase as many as you need. That said, the most that would be fitted into a box is 10 sheets.what color grout do you recommend for this tile?BEST ANSWER: White non-sanded
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.