Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Design ElementsWhat once was old is new again. By using this once classic and understated design, these close-set penny round will give your room a bold and graphic impact. Composed of white ceramic with a dark trim outline, this timeless design is versatile enough to complement any decor.
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- Royal Blue
- 6 mm
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
Pilsner Urquell, the original pilsner, still uses the same recipe and brewing process today as when the beer was first invented in 1842.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 3 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreBuilding in an historic area so need retro shapes and style with modern color - this is perfect!WENDY M on Oct 13, 2016I needed a dark blue border in my shower. These will be perfect as 4" decorative boarder between existing tile and replacement tiles.michele c on Mar 21, 2016Building in an historic area so need retro shapes and style with modern color - this is perfect!WENDY M on Oct 13, 2016
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.