Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Eden Rimmed Latte Hexagon Polished Ceramic Tile
Simplicity at it's finest. By using this once classic and understated design, these close-set hexagon will give your room a bold and graphic impact. Composed of cream/beige ceramic with a blue trim outline, this selection from our new Eden Collection is sure to add some vibrant color and rare stylish charm to your home.
- .6" Hex
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- Cream/Beige with Blue Outline
- 6 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
President Lyndon B. Johnson's favorite drink may have been scotch and soda. He would ride around his Texas ranch in an open convertible in hot weather. He drank his "scotch and soda out of a large white plastic foam cup. Periodically, Johnson would slow down and hold his left arm outside the car, shaking the cup and ice. A Secret Service agent would run up to the car, take the cup and go back to the station wagon (following the President's car). There another agent would refill it with ice, scotch, and soda as the first agent trotted behind the wagon. then the first agent would run the refilled cup up to LBJ's outstretched hand, as the President's car moved slowly forward."
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar Storealready ordered a sample & finally decided this was the right one to go ahead with.Lexy K on Jun 14, 2016A beautiful accent to our subway tile backsplash!Sara S on Aug 11, 2015already ordered a sample & finally decided this was the right one to go ahead with.Lexy K on Jun 14, 2016can i use on shower floor?BEST ANSWER: The Eden collection is perfect for floors of any kind, including showers.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.