Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Eden Rimmed Electric Lime Hexagon Polished Ceramic Tile
Simplicity at it's finest. By using this once classic and understated design, these close-set hexagon will give your room a bold and graphic impact. Composed of lime green ceramic with a white trim outline, this selection from our new Eden Collection is sure to add some vibrancy and rare stylish charm to your home.
- .6" Hex
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- Lime Green with White Outline
- 6 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
Tequila is made by steaming the hearts of the blue agave plant, one of approximately 136 species of agave grown in Mexico. Once steamed, the hearts are minced to a pulp, combined with water, and fermented, producing an alcoholic liquid that's then distilled and bottled.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 9 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreLoved the color to accent a bathroom wall with a lot of wood-look tiles in.Alan R on Nov 21, 2016Can this be used on the bathroom and shower floor?BEST ANSWER: It's been in my shower for a year now and I'm very happy with it. I have a different color in my downstairs bath on the floor and I get many compliments on it.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.