Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Design ElementsTransform your plain walls with next level decorative porcelain tile. Dover is a modern, low maintenance way to add a little pizzazz to vertical surfaces, for an ahead-of-it's time aesthetic that's bold yet understated. Designed to invoke images of trendy loft parties where you and your friends gather for a few rounds of craft cocktails, the Dover series is the ideal choice for your next commercial or residential project.
- 12" x 24"
- 1.84 sq. ft
- White Body
- 8.75 mm
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
- Country of Origin
- Available Sizes
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?is called China’s official “National Liquor.” It originated during the Qing Dynasty and was also the first Chinese liquor to be produced on a large scale. Maotai is the only liquor to be given as an official gift by Chinese embassies, and offered to visiting heads of state. Its flavor is mild and mellow with a sauce like after taste. A bottle of Five Star Maotai bottled in 1955 sold at auction for over $200,000.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.