Add to favorites
Crema Marfil 2x4 Beveled Stone Tile
Try Before You Buy
Ready to Order?
Get a Sample
Free Shipping$2.99 each
Mix & Match 5 for $5
Out of Stock
You Save: $9.05 (35%)per sheet
Crema Marfil 2x4 Beveled Marble Tile
This crema marfil beveled tile can make any room look contemporary to classic. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their design flexibility.
Considered to be one of the most popular marbles in the world, Crema Marfil’s timeless beauty opens doors to endless applications. This stone cappuccino colored marble has a tone range of light to medium. Occasionally ribboned throughout the tile are natural calcium veins of soft brown or orangish color and very few signs of fossils.
Distilled spirits such as brandy, gin, rum, tequila, etc. contain no carbohydrates, no fats and no cholesterol of any kind.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.
high polished marble with the beveled edge. I used
Giallo Napoli granite and this Crema Marfil marble really
looks great with it
When you buy 4 or more samples from GlassTileStore.com, we will include a $20 Gift Card with your order!
- Can be used towards all products or samples on GlassTileStore.com
- Can be combined with any other coupons
- Free priority shipping on both your samples and your gift card
- Gift card is good toward your next purchase and will be shipped together with your samples