Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Crema Marfil 2x4 Beveled Marble Tile
Considered to be one of the most popular marbles in the world, Crema Marfil’s timeless beauty opens doors to endless applications. This beveled tile can add a contemporary or classic look and feel to any room within your home. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their design flexibility.
- Chip Size
- 2” X 4”
- Sheet Size
- 11 ¾” x 11 ¾”
- 0.96 Sq. Ft.
- Crema Marfil
- 10 mm
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
Distilled spirits such as brandy, gin, rum, tequila, etc. contain no carbohydrates, no fats and no cholesterol of any kind.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 9 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreIt looks great with the granite we picked an d the beveled edge really adds dimension.Marcia S on Nov 13, 2016Is it 2.99 per tile or 2.99 per sheet?BEST ANSWER: The $2.99 price is for samples of the product.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.