Cobblestone Multicolored Flat Finish Marble Tile
Real cobblestones of various shapes and sizes that have been hand-set on a fiberglass mesh backing will serve as a truly unique and eye catching focal point within your home. Great for accent walls in a bathroom, fireplace surrounds or as the feature attraction of your kitchen backsplash.
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 12” x 12”
- 11 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
As opposed to popular belief, vodka does go bad if stored for longer periods of time. Ideally, vodka has to be consumed within 12 months of the manufacturing date!
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar Storeperfect color and texture for a shower floorMaria L on Mar 9, 2015Can these tiles be used on an outside porch that periodically gets wet?BEST ANSWER: should NOT be any problem. Same type of pebble is used in outside landscaping all the time and I used it in shower floors. Just be aware it uses a lot more grout than normal tile requires.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.