Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Paragon Sunray Cave Mini Brick Pattern Glass Tile
This captivating combination of pearl, glass and stone tile is artfully arranged in a classic brick pattern. The pearl shell glass will add a durability and lasting exquisiteness to your kitchen, bathroom, or fireplace installation. These tiles are mesh mounted and will bring a sleek and contemporary clean design to any room.
- 0.96 Sq. Ft.
- Peach, Beige + Burnt Orange
- Glass, Pearl Shell + Limestone
- Chip Size
- 3/8” x 5/8"
- Sheet Size
- 11 1/4" x 12 1/4"
- Polished + Tumbled
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
The ancient Babylonians were making more than a dozen different varieties of beer from various grains and honey in 4000 B.C.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 2 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreUsing to tile the seat of a garden window. Believe it or not, love it with the Metallic French Roast tile. Based on samples, the one really compliments the other. Plus I just love the colors in this.Rita M on Aug 30, 2015Using to tile the seat of a garden window. Believe it or not, love it with the Metallic French Roast tile. Based on samples, the one really compliments the other. Plus I just love the colors in this.Rita M on Aug 30, 2015
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Glass tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Glass is reflective therefore any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation. For pools and fountains we recommend installing a mortar bed according to TCA P601-98. EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS PER TCA EJ171-05 Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of glass tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply thin-set using a trowel as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our CUTTING
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.