Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Cobblestone Brushed Silver Metal TilesThis clean geometric design in metal stainless steel is chic and visually striking. The tile will provide any room with a sleek, stylish and contemporary appearance. This is a great alternative to use as a kitchen backsplash, feature wall or as a decorative border. Welcome to the future of tile and home decor. Please note this tile is not recommended to be installed on the floor!
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 11 1/2" x 11 1/2"
- Brushed Matte
Shaken or Stirred?
As early as around 9,000 years ago, long before the invention of the wheel, inhabitants of the Neolithic village Jiahu in China were brewing a type of mead with an alcohol content of 10%.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 11 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar Storeusing this to cover a hole in the wall that has non working electrical boxes that are offset from each otherRichard S on Apr 14, 2016Looks modern yet the rounded edges are pleasing to the eye. Looks like it would be easier to install without having to match up straight lines.David J on Jun 3, 2015using this to cover a hole in the wall that has non working electrical boxes that are offset from each otherRichard S on Apr 14, 2016Can this be used as a shower floor?BEST ANSWER: I used it as a back splash in the kitchen with black grout and it is beautiful
On the floor, i think it will be slipary and the grout will not holdDoes this come in other finishes?
Is the labor costs differ compared to regular tile backsplash?BEST ANSWER: I was unable to find it in any other finish only the shiny stainless steel. There are some other files that are stones but they don't have the same look and finish of the polished shiny steel. In regards to the labor they do require a bit more time to grout but the installation is simple and easy and very very quick and they look beautiful.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Steel Installation/Maintenance Kit
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.