Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Citadel Silver Satin Glass Aluminum and Marble Tile
Understated sophistication in a timeless pattern, this elegant tile will add a unique, modern and contemporary touch to any room, backsplash or accent wall within your home. Composed of a dynamic blend of aluminum, marble & glass, this ornate selection from our brand new Citadel Collection is guaranteed to enhance your ambiance and make a defining impact within your living space.
- Chip Size
- 2 3/4" X 1 7/16"
- Sheet Size
- 11 7/8" x 10 7/8"
- .90 Sq. Ft.
- Asian Statuary + Metallic Silver + Aluminum
- Marble + Glass + Aluminum
- Polished + Brushed
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
A bottle of Champagne contains approximately 49 million bubbles.
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 8 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreIt's beautiful!Shelly J on Oct 27, 2016I am a designer, & I'm using this tile for a backsplash in a laundry/mud room. It combines with elongated carrara hex tile on the floor, smoke gray quartz countertops & high gloss white mixed with white glass cabinetry for a modern & sleek entry into this home. Looks great!Judy D on Oct 28, 2016I am a designer, & I'm using this tile for a backsplash in a laundry/mud room. It combines with elongated carrara hex tile on the floor, smoke gray quartz countertops & high gloss white mixed with white glass cabinetry for a modern & sleek entry into this home. Looks great!Judy D on Oct 28, 2016Contemporary, matches decor, unique.Lyla D on Apr 27, 2016can you use the aluminum products in a shower?what color grout would you use with this?BEST ANSWER: You might try thisWould this look right if you left the top unfinished halfway up a wall? And/or is it hard to "nip" into a straight edge?BEST ANSWER: It really all depends on what look you're going for. If you would like to finish it, you might try using one of our trim pieces or a schluter strip. Cutting should be done with a miter saw with a non ferrous blade.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Metal tiles should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. Any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Stainless Steel Tile Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/stainless-steel-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a miter saw with non ferrous blade. Please note to cut material - take one sheet at a time and cut slowly.