Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Citadel Ponderosa Glass Aluminum and Stone Tile
Understated sophistication in a timeless pattern, this elegant tile will add a unique, modern and contemporary touch to any room, backsplash or accent wall within your home. Composed of a dynamic blend of aluminum, natural stone, & glass, this ornate selection from our brand new Citadel Collection is guaranteed to enhance your ambiance and make a defining impact within your living space.
- Chip Size
- 2 3/4" X 1 7/16"
- Sheet Size
- 11 7/8" x 10 7/8"
- .90 Sq. Ft.
- Stone = Tan, Glass = Metallic Gold, Aluminum = Silver
- Stone + Glass + Aluminum
- Polished + Brushed
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
A bottle of Champagne contains approximately 49 million bubbles.
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 4 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreThis tile is absolutely beautiful for a backsplash! The granite, metal and glass tiles pull together the look of the kitchen, from the countertops to the stainless steel appliances to the paint color in my kitchen (green gray).Barbara H on Mar 15, 2017This tile is absolutely beautiful for a backsplash! The granite, metal and glass tiles pull together the look of the kitchen, from the countertops to the stainless steel appliances to the paint color in my kitchen (green gray).Barbara H on Mar 15, 2017Can this tile be used on the floor?BEST ANSWER: I don't think so, I just purchased this tile recently and it is made up of glass, stone and metal. The metal pieces are hollow and I would imagine the glass would probably chip over time if it's being stepped on. You could try it, but me personally I don't think you should.Since this product is metal, glass, and travertine, what would you use to cut it?BEST ANSWER: Hi there, I would recommend using a regular wet saw with a blade that can cut marble and glass. Be sure to cut very slowly as well. If you have any other questions you can email email@example.com and I will do my best to help you out. -ElishevaWhat is the color of the grout used in the photo?
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Metal tiles should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. Any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Stainless Steel Tile Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/stainless-steel-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a miter saw with non ferrous blade. Please note to cut material - take one sheet at a time and cut slowly.