Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
The Cavatina Collection brings the hand-crafted linen look and feel to life in true designer fashion. Inspired by the warmth of woven textiles and available in 4 unique colorways, Cavatina allows you the option to mix and match various colors to add a modern, decorative flair to your space. All of the visual appeal of woven carpet without having to drag the vacuum out of your closet, Cavatina offers refined patterns and classic color palettes that yield an unexpected depth with a beauty both simple and rich.
- 24" x 24"
- 3.87 sq. ft.
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Floor & Wall
- Country of Origin
- Shade Variation
- Frost Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Water Absorption
- < 0.5%
- DCOF Rating Wet (slip resistance)
- > 0.42
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
- Box Weight
Shaken or Stirred?The Byzantine was created by Douglas Ankrah for Akbar in London around 2001.
• 6 Fresh basil leaves
• 1 1/2 shot of dry gin
• 1/2 shot of passion fruit syrup
• 1/2 shot of lime & lemongrass cordial
• 2 shots of pineapple juice
• Top up with tonic water
How to Make
Muddle basil in a shaker. Add all of the ingredients except the tonic water. Shake with ice and strain into a glass. Top up with tonic water.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.