Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Catalina White Carrara 18x36 Marble Tile
Evocative of California's Catalina Island, the island of romance, come fall in love with our most demure White Carrara tile to date. Presented in a smooth satin finish with rough edging get closer acquainted with what's sure to be your newest infatuation. Extremely versatile and ideal for a wide array of installations our new Catalina White Carrara 18x36 is bound to captivate your senses for many years to come. It's stunning design will bring warmth and a natural calming ambiance to your residential or commercial space. Also available in a 18x18.
- 18X36 (4.5 sq. ft.)
- White Carrara
- Available Sizes
- 18x18 and 18x36
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
- Box Weight
Shaken or Stirred?
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 3 answers
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.