Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Catalina White Carrara 18x18 Marble Tile
Evocative of the amorous cities of Rome, come fall in love with our most demure White Carrara tile to date. Presented in a smooth satin finish with rough edging get closer acquainted with what's sure to be your newest infatuation. Extremely versatile and ideal for a wide array of installations our new Catalina White Carrara 18x18 is bound to captivate your senses for many years to come. It's stunning design will bring warmth and a natural calming ambiance to your residential or commercial space. Also available in a 18x36.
- 18" x 18"
- 2.25 sq. ft.
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
- Available Sizes
- 18" x 18" | 18" x 36"
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?In the United States, a "standard" drink is any drink that contains about 0.6 fluid ounces or 14 grams of "pure" alcohol.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.