Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Transform your humble abode into a palatial estate fit for a king and queen with the Castle Collection. Medieval meets modern with this versatile new series, offering designers and homeowners 4 unique colorways in a 3x12, pencil trim, chair rail and bullnose format. Each piece contains it's own unique characteristics and weathered finish, making no two pieces exactly alike for a truly distinctive tiling experience.
- 3" x 12"
- 0.25 Sq. Ft.
- White Body Ceramic
- 9 mm
- Hand Painted
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
- Shade Variation
- Water Absorption
- E > 10%
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?Brandy, rum and whisky can be either aged too long or not long enough.
Browse 6 questions Browse 6 questions and 6 answersIs this item hand painted?BEST ANSWER: This item is not hand painted.Could this be used on kitchen counters?BEST ANSWER: This tile is only suitable for walls and backsplashes.Are these individual tiles or on a mesh?BEST ANSWER: These tile do not come on a mesh. There are 22 loose pieces per box.Is this suitable for a fireplace surround?BEST ANSWER: Yes, absolutely.Is this appropriate for a shower?BEST ANSWER: This tile is perfectly suitable for a showerWhere is this product made? Castle denim ceramicBEST ANSWER: This product is manufactured in Spain.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
• To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
• Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
• Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
• The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
• The tile must be sealed prior to grouting.
• Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
• Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
• Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
• Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
• It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
• Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
• The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.