Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Hexagon White Carrara Stone Tile
This timeless mosaic tile composed of hexagon shaped polished Carrara will bring warmth and a natural feeling to your bathroom, kitchen, or any other decorated spot in your home. It can be used for both floors and wallsThe stones
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 11.75" x 11.75"
- .96 sq. ft.
- White w Grey Veins
- Carrara Marble
- 10 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
Abraham Lincoln has a well-known bourbon named in his honor. "Honest Abe" grew up in Kentucky, and the name of his boyhood farm was Knob Creek Farm. It's still a major tourist spot in Kentucky, but because he's known for his Springfield, Illinois roots (where his tomb and presidential library are), it's not well known that Knob Creek Bourbon was named to honor him and his Kentucky roots.
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 11 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreHello, would this be suitable for use on a shower floor or is it too slippery?BEST ANSWER: Totally fine for a shower floor. Just make sure to seal before use and once or twice a year for maintenance.Are the pieces individual or does it come on a 12x12 sheet to make instal easier?BEST ANSWER: They come on a 12x12 sheet. I am very happy with my purchasedoes this tile come honed?It says this tile is made of stone? What stone exactly?BEST ANSWER: It is made of white carrera marble.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.