Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Breeze Stylus Steel Ice Pattern 1/8" x Random Glass Tiles
Whether using this stunning tile as a back splash, wall or as an accent piece, the stainless steel silver and super white glass will give your room a classic to contemporary setting. Add a small touch of "wow" to any room.
- Stainless Silver + Super White
- Metal + Glass
- Chip Size
- 1/8" x Random
- Sheet Size
- Frosted, Polished + Brushed
Shaken or Stirred?
Most Scotch casks are used bourbon barrels made of American oak. Some distilleries also age whisky in old sherry, wine and even rum casks. The final product has to be a minimum of 80 proof. After malting, the barley used for many Scotches, especially those made on the island of Islay, is dried using smoke from burning peat. This gives the finished whisky a pronounced smoky flavor.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 8 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar Storesame as above will select one of the twoRoberta B on Jun 29, 2015After viewing many samples, I selected this because it complemented my blanco taupe granite, white cabinets and stainless appliances the best. The thin pieces add a delicate, modern look. The random sizes and 4 colors make it interesting to look at.Kathryn C on Oct 2, 2015After viewing many samples, I selected this because it complemented my blanco taupe granite, white cabinets and stainless appliances the best. The thin pieces add a delicate, modern look. The random sizes and 4 colors make it interesting to look at.Kathryn C on Oct 2, 2015Is this tile waterproof and can it be used in the shower?BEST ANSWER: I assume that it is water proof, as I have it as a backsplash in my kitchen....it is a visually striking tile and I receive lots of compliments....however, as for use in the shower it might be a bit uncomfortable against bare skin as the edges are rather prominent.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Metal tiles should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. Any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.