Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Breeze Steel Ice Piazza Pattern Glass Tiles
This distinctive pattern is made of various sized pieces of frosted and polished glass with brushed stainless and black steel. Each piece fits into the next like a perfect puzzle. It's stunning design and unique pattern of squares will bring a modern and contemporary ambiance to the room.The elegant, easy to clean Breeze Steel Ice Piazza tile's frosted and polished glass with edgy brushed stainless and black steel makes it an ideal choice!
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- Stainless Silver, Gun Metal + Super White
- Metal + Glass
- Frosted, Polished + Brushed
Shaken or Stirred?
Consumption of beer in the United States is about 33 gallons per person per year based on persons over the drinking age of 21 years old.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 6 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar Storethe small sample looked good in my kitchen, not too dark and interesting with different size tilesToni J on Feb 26, 2016We have installed this backsplash in the kitchen which includes White Shaker cabinets. I chose a Platinum colored grout and It looks fantastic. Very unique & modern looking.Grace G on Jul 2, 2015the small sample looked good in my kitchen, not too dark and interesting with different size tilesToni J on Feb 26, 2016could this tile be used in a shower area?BEST ANSWER: I just put it in my shower but dont no if the stainless will rust or not. I plan to seal it to hopefull prevent it.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.