Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Botanical Sparrow Marble Tile
Inspired by the serenity of nature and the great outdoors, Botanical Sparrow is a waterjet mosaic that is composed of an exquisite mixture of White Carrara, Lady Gray & Mugwort stone that is guaranteed to add some wow factor to your space. Bring a touch of understated class into your home with this truly magnificent selection.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 sq. ft.
- White, Gray, Green
- Carrera, Lady Gray, Mugwort
- 10 mm
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
Apricot Bubbles Punch
1 large can (46 oz) apricot nectar
12 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
6 oz frozen lemon juice concentrate (unsweetened)
18 oz pineapple juice
1 bottle (750 ml) white wine
1 bottle (750 ml) light rum
2 bottles (2 liters each) lemon/lime soda
Allow frozen juices to thaw; then mix all ingredients with ice in punch bowl. Add soda just before serving. Decorate with fruit slices, cherries, and strawberries.
40 5-OUNCE SERVINGS
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 2 answerswhat is the gray subway
tile in the bathroom picture that goes with this?BEST ANSWER: I believe that is the Lancaster Dove.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Glass tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Glass is reflective therefore any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation. For pools and fountains we recommend installing a mortar bed according to TCA P601-98. EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS PER TCA EJ171-05 Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of glass tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply thin-set using a trowel as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.