Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Inspired by the natural phenomena known as the Northern Lights, Boreal is truly a spectacle to behold. Made from glazed porcelain, this unique collection was conceived with one specific purpose in mind: to be the showstopping centerpiece of your space. Waves of blue and black ripple throughout each piece creating an abstract visual statement that is as awe-inspiring as witnessing the spectacular aurora borealis yourself.
- 23.5" x 47.125"
- 7.69 sq. ft.
- Blue & Black
- Glazed Matte Backing
- 11 mm
- Country of Origin
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?
• 1 1/2 oz … Premium Tequila
• 1 1/2 oz … Grand Mariner Orange
• 3/4 oz … Lime Juice
• 3/4 oz … Orange Juice
Rim a chilled glass with salt. Pour the ingredients into a shaker with ice cubes. Shake well and strain into the prepared cocktail glass. Add the orange twist for garnish.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.