Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Beveled Carrara Hexagon Marble Tile
Bring some next level style into your home or living space with these brand new hexagon selections. Composed entirely of Calcatta marble this tile will provide endless design possibilities, from contemporary to classic, and is sure to serve as a great focal point to suit a variety of settings. Elegant and extremely versatile, upgrade your ambiance today with these beautiful hexagon selections.
- 7 3/4" x 4"
- .96 sq ft / per unit / 6 pcs
- White Carrara
- 5 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
A bottle of Champagne contains approximately 49 million bubbles.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 3 answersAny recommendation for best trim piece to use with this tile (BEVELED CARRARA HEXAGON MARBLE TILE)?BEST ANSWER: Any one of these would go well with it. Just choose which one works better for the situation you intend to use it in.IS A UNIT ONE PIECE?BEST ANSWER: One unit is equivalent to 6 pieces. Together they all cover approximately 0.96 sqft.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.