Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Beveled Calacatta Hexagon Marble Tile
Bring some next level style into your home or living space with these brand new hexagon selections. Composed entirely of Calacatta marble this tile will provide endless design possibilities, from contemporary to classic, and is sure to serve as a great focal point to suit a variety of settings. Elegant and extremely versatile, upgrade your ambiance today with these beautiful hexagon selections.
- 7 3/4" x 4"
- .96 sq ft / per unit / 6 pcs
Shaken or Stirred?
A bottle of Champagne contains approximately 49 million bubbles.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 3 answersDoes this come honed?BEST ANSWER: This tile is only available in a polished finish.Is this tile appropriate to cover a brick fireplace surround?
Are the pieces on mesh, or will they be individually installed?BEST ANSWER: This tile is completely appropriate for a fireplace. The pieces are individually installed. No mesh or sheets. There are six pieces per unit.Can this tile be used for the floor of a shower?BEST ANSWER: I would not recommend these for a shower floor due to the beveled edges.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.