Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Bestile Futura Nero 6 x 20 Porcelain Tile
Go bold or go home. Dramatically enhance any room or space with this captivating porcelain tile. Its daring raised lines and polished finish will make your wall an instant standout. Available in four color variations, each package contains 6 different reliefs that come together to create an ensemble of intrigue.
- 6.69"x 20.47" (0.95 sqft)
- 0.95 sq ft
- Country of Origin
- PEI Rating
- Shade Variation
- Interlock Laying Max
- Frost Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Water Absorption
- E < 5%
- Breaking Strength
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?Drinking a glass of milk can cause a person to blow a .02 on a breathalyzer test, and that is enough to cause legal issues in some states.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 2 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StorePurchased the same tile in a gold finish and are going to use this on one wall to add contrast and richness to the existing gold. Cuts well (no spalling) with a diamond blade designated for glass.Gordon B on Apr 28, 2017Purchased the same tile in a gold finish and are going to use this on one wall to add contrast and richness to the existing gold. Cuts well (no spalling) with a diamond blade designated for glass.Gordon B on Apr 28, 2017
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/8” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/8" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.