Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Beacon Dark Emperador Polished Marble Tile
Make your back splash the kitchens, bathroom or decorated room focal point by using the striking tile. Add some style to your decor! This should give it a more distinct look. These marble tiles will add a durable lasting beauty and value to your bathroom and kitchen installation.
- 9 1/8" x 11 3/4"
- 0.43 Sq. Ft.
- Dark Emperador
- 10 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
As opposed to popular belief, vodka does go bad if stored for longer periods of time. Ideally, vodka has to be consumed within 12 months of the manufacturing date!
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 3 answersCan it be used on a powder room floor?Size of each tile?BEST ANSWER: Hi there, the size of each Beacon Tile at it's longest 11.75". At it's widest point it is 9.125". The tile covers 0.43 sq. ft.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.