Add to favorites
Barrel Brown Blend 1/2x1/2 Marble & Glass Tile
Try Before You Buy
Ready to Order?
You Save: $7.05 (29%)
BARREL BROWN BLEND 1/2X1/2 GLASS TILE
The smooth glass and stone combination creates a beautifully multi-dimensional effect. Great to install in kitchen backsplashes, bathrooms and any decorated spot in your home. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their design flexibility.
"Write drunk; edit sober." - Ernest Hemingway
- To avoid affecting the color of glass tile, White modified thin-set is recommended for all installations. A second option is regular tile wall glue.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- Apply thin-set using a trowel as recommended by the manufacturer. Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes. Once set in place gently tap using a grout float to insure full bedding and a true surface.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- When grout is completely cured a grout sealer should be applied as recommended by manufacturer.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile.
When you buy 4 or more samples from GlassTileStore.com, we will include a $20 Gift Card with your order!
- Can be used towards all products or samples on GlassTileStore.com
- Can be combined with any other coupons
- Free priority shipping on both your samples and your gift card
- Gift card is good toward your next purchase and will be shipped together with your samples