Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
August White Thassos and White Onyx Marble Tile
Illustrious allure meets impeccable design with this gorgeous waterjet mosaic from our brand new August Collection. Composed of pristine White Thassos marble and White Onyx this distinguished selection is sure to inject a refined elegance into your home or living space, and will surely make your installation the envy of family and friends alike. Put your divine taste on full display and enhance the aura of your surroundings today with these beautifully crafted waterjet mosaics. Belleza Redefinida!
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- White Thassos + White Onyx
Shaken or Stirred?
A bottle of Champagne contains approximately 49 million bubbles.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.