Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Asian Statuary Beveled 2x4 Marble Tile
This beautiful mosaic is made of 2"x4" Asian Statuary marble. This minimalist design would make a striking back splash for your kitchen or bring a modern touch to your fireplace or any other decorated spot in your home.
- Chip Size
- 2x4 Beveled
- Sheet Size
- 12" x12"
- Asian Statuary
Shaken or Stirred?
President Lincoln, when informed that General Grant drank whiskey while leading his troops, reportedly replied "Find out the name of the brand so I can give it to my other generals."
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 3 answersDoes the tile have a bluish undertone?BEST ANSWER: The lighting in the picture makes it seem that way but it does not have a blueish undertone. The best way to ensure that you are satisfied with the color is to order a sample so you can have it in front of you.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.