Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Arcadia Juniper Random Brick Glass + Stone Tile
This stunning combination of dark emperador, with the polished glass and etched deco give any room a modern and contemporary ambiance. Imagine this tile as a backsplash in your kitchen. It's never boring. In fact the more you look at it, the more complex it becomes. Or, you could use it as an eye-catching fireplace surround. That would be the pi
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 11.75" x 11"
- 0.90 sq. ft.
- Dark Emperidor, Metallic Gold, Gold Deco
- Glass, Stone + Etched Deco
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
The strongest beer in the world comes from a German brewer named Georg Tscheuschner. He claims his Schorschbrau Schorsch Bock 43 is 43% ABV which is stronger than most distilled spirits. It sells for over 100 Euros per bottle and it most likely is also the most disgusting tasting beer on the planet.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 6 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreWill look fantastic with our kitchen cabinets and granite. Love the metallic looking pieces, and its Not really gold, it looks good with stainless appliances.Suzanne S on Aug 17, 2015Is this suitable to use as a decorative trim in a shower? How will the metallic hold up?BEST ANSWER: This was going to be utilized in a kitchen. I would assume it would hold up if it was paced above the shower projection - I have both a hand unit and overhead fixture. My trim is located at 18 inches from the ceiling (width is 4 inches) My hand held bar reaches just below the trim. Water should not directly be sprayed only passively. Remember to seal the grout!!!!What is recommended grout color for Arcadia Juniper Random Brick Glass + Stone Tile? Nothing listed under recommend. ThanksBEST ANSWER: It depends on your decor colors. We liked a softer tone grout, so we used a color called " Quartz " that is a warm neutral, it looks good with the tile and our stainless appliances, I might suggest getting a grout color guide at your local hardware store , because it does make a difference seeing it with your actual tile before buying.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.