Add to favorites
Arcadia Bonsai Tint Random Brick Glass and Slate Tile
Try Before You Buy
Ready to Order?
You Save: $7.01 (26%)
Arcadia Bonsai Tint Random Brick Glass + Stone Tile
This jaw dropping combination of painted iridescent foil slate, polished glass and aluminum give any room a modern and contemporary ambiance. Add a pop of color to any room with these beautiful tiles that are versatile, unique and great to use for a kitchen backsplash or fireplace. Dare to be different with the Bonsai Tint Random Brick Glass and Slate Tile from our Arcadia Collection.
The pursuit of beer changed the course of humanity forever in 5000 BC. Neolithic people abandoned their wandering lives for farming, to grow grain for brewing beer.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.
When you buy 4 or more samples from GlassTileStore.com, we will include a $20 Gift Card with your order!
- Can be used towards all products or samples on GlassTileStore.com
- Can be combined with any other coupons
- Free priority shipping on both your samples and your gift card
- Gift card is good toward your next purchase and will be shipped together with your samples