Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Allure Cream Delight Glass and Marble Tile
Flaunt your individuality with these uniquely patterned glass and marble wave tiles. Not only are you breaking away from the standard square tile, but you can also separate the marbled brown and cream pieces to create your own original design. It's stunning design and unique pattern will bring warmth and a natural ambiance to your home, while the mesh backing simplifies installation.
- Chip Size
- 12" x 1-3/8"
- Sheet Size
- 12"x11 3/4"
- Dark Emperidor + Cream
- Stone + Glass
Shaken or Stirred?
A recent immigrant from Brazil, the Caipirinha is prepared with cachaca, a potent spirit distilled from sugar cane.
2 oz cachaca
1 oz simple syrup
1/2 lime, quartered
Place lime in a chilled old fashioned glass and muddle with simple syrup until lime is mushy. Add cachaca and cracked ice and mix well.
No cachaca where you live? Substitute vodka for cachaca, and you will have a Caipiroska. Substitue light rum fro cachaca for a Caipirissima.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreI love the contemporary style and colors. Very uniqueSandra A on Mar 13, 2015Can I use Mapei Adesilex P10 Mosaic & Glass Tile to install this? The Mapei package says not to use for glass tile "with a decorative coating on the back."BEST ANSWER: No. The glass tile has a coating of color on the back which will be softened with any other adhesive except that is specified by manufacture of the glass tile. Our tile are looking great after about a year under our kitchen cabinets.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.