Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Alloy Sequoia Blend 1/2"xRandom Glass and Stone Tile
This beautiful stone mosaic blend of glass and stone leaves a modern feel to any room without forgetting the past. Its blend of polished beige and white glass in a wavy finish with the honey onyx and beige cream stone will leave the room contemporary yet traditional. The color is painted on the back of the tile so it will not scratch or chip the color off. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their design flexibility.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- Beige, White, Honey Onyx + Cream
- Glass + Stone
- Polished + Wavy
- 8 mm
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
In the 1800's, rum was considered excellent for cleaning hair and keeping it healthy. Brandy was believed to strengthen hair roots
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.